Opportunity for a CEC in West Virginia

Dan L

Apr 25, 2019, 4:08:23 PM4/25/19
to Scrum Alliance - transforming the world of work.
Certified Enterprise Coach or IC Agile Expert Coach that can provide 4 weeks of on-site support with 3 days onsite. Monday and Friday being the travel days with Tuesday through Thursday being working days. The coach will arm the scrum teams with the right knowledge, tools and training so that they’ll be able to use agile to its full potential, and help address the current challenges they are facing.

- The agile coach is responsible for providing feedback and advice on projects currently using the scrum framework.
- Review and provide feedback to the recently developed processes and guides.
- Provide guidance and share experiences on the standards and requirements for the agile process.
- Provide hands on training to employees using the scrum framework.
- Encourage employee and stakeholder buy-in.
- Draft a decision document on any recommend changes to ensure the organizations future success.

1 hour Speaking Engagement on the Scrum Framework with the PM Community of Practice (CoP) during the last week of the Coaching. The Talk will share best practices as well as experiences on some of the challenges that were faced as well as how they were overcome.

The dates are May 13th to June 7th 2019
4 weeks
3 days a week
Tues-Thurs

Let me know if you are interested and I will put you in touch with the appropriate people. I am not asking a finders fee or commission. Just offering to connect you.