Agile Practice Survey - Mohon partisipasinya

indira nurdiani

Apr 19, 2016, 4:35:15 AM4/19/16
to Scrum Indonesia Community

Dear Scrum Indonesia Community,

Saya Indira Nurdiani, sekarang sedang menyelesaikan S3 di Blekinge Institute of Technology di Swedia. Saya mohon partisipasi rekan-rekan semua untuk berpartisipasi di survey saya. Tujuan surveynya bisa dibaca dibawah ini.

Sebelumnya terima kasih banyak.

Salam Hormat,

Indira

When adopting an Agile method, e.g., Scrum, eXtreme Programming (XP), etc., usually a number of practices are adopted. Sometimes you start adopting two or more practices together. Sometimes you start adopting one practice after the other. Which practices should be adopted together? Which practices should be adopted after another? Should a practice be terminated before another can be adopted? Whichever scenario is selected, it might bring different benefits and limitations.

We, at Blekinge Institute of Technology (BTH) in Sweden, would like to learn from you as practitioners, through a survey, which Agile practices are being adopted, if they are still in use or already abandoned, and what are the associated benefits and limitations of this experience. We would then use your feedback as input for research into how to maximize benefits and minimize limitations of Agile practices adoption. We are interested in understanding how things are done in practice and not a "perfect" experience or scenario.

The survey takes approximately 10-15 minutes to complete. The link to the survey is: https://www.soscisurvey.de/AgilePracticeSurvey2016/

We will maintain the confidentiality of your responses and use the data for the sole purpose

of research. In case of any queries regarding the survey, you can contact Indira Nurdiani (bit.ly/indiran)