[Action Needed] Register for Measure what matters, not what is measurable webinar

Albert Arul Prakash Rajendran

May 6, 2020, 11:08:06 PM5/6/20
to Scrum Alliance Let's grow the Community
Dear All,

Everyday we measure progress using various metrics. Are all those metrics and measures ensures the required visibility about the projects and its progress?

Are our measures are just showing the symptoms or does it reveals the underlying problems that are slowing us down?

Are we measuring the right metric? let us discuss about that in this webinar on "Measure What Matters, Not What Is Measurable –A Rat story" planned on May 9, 2020 at 20:30hrs IST.

please do register for the meeting invite at

Regards,
Albert