Meeting Rescheduled

Scott Dunn

Apr 14, 2010, 11:25:29 AM4/14/10
to scrum-alliance-lets-grow-the-community
Hi Fellow SALGC'ers,

I apologize, but I am unable to host the call. I am unable to determine who confirmed attendance as well as have those folk's Skype ID's.

From the general feedback, it seems to me our first block is how to go about these meetings. I'm open to other ideas, but I'd like to propose:

 - Regular meeting times. Perhaps two different times/days of the week that _everyone_ can regularly make at least one. Those with a fire in their belly, full of passion and energy, could make both.

 - Also, the means should be consistent (Skype or free conf call or whatever) and the contact info added to Google Docs.

I apologize for blowing the meeting. I sensed this problem a couple days off but thought it would all come together (magical thinking).

Hope to talk soon and get this ball rolling -
Scott

Scott Dunn, Certified Scrum Practitioner, Certified ScrumMaster, PMP, Pragmatic Marketing Certified
http://scottdunn.blogspot.com
Software Development and Human Capital - Leadership, Agile and Strengths

Bachan Anand

Apr 14, 2010, 11:31:41 AM4/14/10
to scrum-alliance-lets...@googlegroups.com
My request  would
  • Be regular time
  • Use conf call so that there is flexibility to dial in for people who are on the road.Of course the issue would be if we have people calling in from outside US.

-Bachan
--
--Bachan Anand
+949 - 892 5482