Saved for later

Amit Kapoor

May 16, 2020, 8:33:42 AM5/16/20
to Scroll Viewport Developers

Hi,

I am trying to add feature in Viewport that allows users to save a page in Confluence's native Saved for later list and be able to retrieve the list later. Both actions should happen while staying in Viewport and using one button. Clicking Bookmark should save the page and clicking it again should remove the page from Saved from later. Another button- should display the list of pages with option to remove all the pages from the list or just one at a time.

So it is more or less Confluence's own implementation.

So has anyone done this? Can you help?

-Amit

Amit Kapoor

Jun 6, 2020, 9:19:25 PM6/6/20
to Scroll Viewport Developers
Anyone any clue?

amitdo...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2021, 9:29:50 AM7/15/21
to Scroll Viewport Developers
Guys - can anyone give a pointer for this? I am no programmer....