Scroll Viewport and Vue.js - vuejs.org

Bastian Kippelt

Dec 17, 2019, 6:14:11 AM12/17/19
to Scroll Viewport Developers
Hi,

I'm just experimenting with Vue.js and Scroll Viewport. The Vue app runs locally "vue-cli-service serve" without any problems, but when I try to build the app into a viewport I get no answer.

Are there any experiences? Are there any obstacles with the scroll viewport routing?

Best Regards

Bastian

Steffen Burzlaff (K15t)

Dec 20, 2019, 8:51:42 AM12/20/19
to Scroll Viewport Developers
Hi Bastian,

thanks for your post.
I don't have experience in Vue.js in combination with Scroll Viewport - so can you give some more context on your setup and where exactly the build fails?

Thanks and have a nice day.

Best Regards,
Steffen

Bastian Kippelt

Feb 19, 2020, 4:00:23 AM2/19/20
to Scroll Viewport Developers
I got the application to start. But I get some error messages in the developer console:

Refused to apply style from 'http://10.100.152.246:8090/plugins/servlet/scroll-viewport/control/$%7BresourceCacheKey%7D/app.css' because its MIME type ('text/html') is not a supported stylesheet MIME type, and strict MIME checking is enabled.

Refused to apply style from 'http://10.100.152.246:8090/plugins/servlet/scroll-viewport/control/$%7BresourceCacheKey%7D/aui/aui.min.css' because its MIME type ('text/html') is not a supported stylesheet MIME type, and strict MIME checking is enabled.

These messages come up when I call up a route from Vue where there is no Confluence page.
In Confluence there is no page "Content" and also no page "52199511". These should not be created, because it is dynamic content from a DB.

Cheers,
Bastian

Jens Rutschmann (K15t)

Feb 19, 2020, 5:18:58 AM2/19/20
to scroll-vi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bastian,

Please also send the full request URLs for these requests:
.../plugins/servlet/scroll-viewport/bootstrap.js?...
.../plugins/servlet/scroll-viewport/control/...

Both of them must contain the query parameters pageId, spaceKey, and viewportId.
If these parameters are missing the requests URLs for the CSS files you mentioned will not get their cache key path segments replaced,
resulting in the URLs you sent.
If these requested CSS files can't be resolved due to the invalid URL I bet you get an HTML error / 404 page instead with a text/html
content type.

Thanks,
Jens

Bastian Kippelt

Feb 19, 2020, 6:09:13 AM2/19/20
to Scroll Viewport Developers

dvelop-lxp-404.png

dvelop-lxp-404-response.png

Jens Rutschmann (K15t)

Feb 19, 2020, 6:31:27 AM2/19/20
to scroll-vi...@googlegroups.com
Ok, these URLs look fine.

The pageId=-1 parameter causes this problem. A change concerning this parameter has been introduced recently when we updated the viewport
control (the sidebar in viewports). I need to clarify with a colleague tomorrow why this change has been introduced.

Please ping us again if we don't reply this week.

Thanks,
Jens