How to include the dialog part of the UI

Felix

Feb 4, 2011, 10:28:27 PM2/4/11
to scripty2
Hi,
I just cloned the scripty2 repository. I am able to use stuff like
SlideUp but when I try to use the dialog, I am getting an error
saying that it is undefined. Could someone please tell me how to
include these UI libraries. I ran rake dist:experimental, rake
unified:experimental and it does not seem to work.

Thanks.

Thomas Fuchs

Feb 5, 2011, 5:00:05 AM2/5/11
to scripty2
Hi there!

We've a tutorial in the making, but meanwhile refer to the functional
tests. The functional tests should show you what you need to include.

If you have trouble running "rake dist:experimental", please provide
more detailed information of what goes wrong.

Best,
Thomas