The Scriptorium February--Updated Links

Sherry D. Ramsey

Feb 21, 2010, 12:34:45 PM2/21/10
to The Scriptorium Webzine for Writers
Hello Subscribers!

Over the past week The Scriptorium has moved to a new webhost, so
although the move might not have been noticeable, the links from the
February newsletter won't be working anymore. Below, I'm re-sending
the links portion of the newsletter, with the updated links, for your
convenience.

You may also need to update some bookmarks! Please let me know if you
find broken links or other problems with the site. Thank you!

Sherry

THE SCRIPTORIUM NEWSLETTER FEBRUARY 2010

>> EDITORIAL

The Year Ahead...
http://www.thescriptorium.net/editorial.html
One simple way to be more productive this year...

>> ON WRITING

Zero to One Column: 13 Writing Habits
by Chuck Heintzelman
http://www.thescriptorium.net/zerotoone.html
Chuck and Benjamin Franklin give you thirteen tips...

Are You Sure Your Query is Ready?
article by Gary McLaren
http://www.thescriptorium.net/on_writing.html

Plotting
article by Jeff Heisler
http://www.thescriptorium.net/on_writing2.html

How I Revised My Author Platform
article by Harriet Hodgson
http://www.thescriptorium.net/on_writing3.html

4 Steps To Finding Your Novel's Market
article by Holly Lisle
http://www.thescriptorium.net/on_writing4.html

>> ARTICLES

Links to articles on inner critics, omniscient viewpoint, defining
the short story, and bringing horror to the ordinary.
http://www.thescriptorium.net/articles.html

>> READING

A really useful planner, made especially for writers...
http://www.thescriptorium.net/reading.html

>> WRITERS SHOPS

Two new books in the HollyShop department! The
"33 Mistakes" series helps writers through some of the
trickier aspects of writing on particular subjects, and
we'll be building up our inventory of this extremely helpful
series. This month we introduce the first two titles!
http://www.thescriptorium.net/shops.html

>> CREATIVITY

Fire up your brain with exercises on events in a moving vehicle,
something in the snow, and another photo prompt.
http://www.thescriptorium.net/creativity.html

>> LINKS

Four new links in general writing resources and creativity.
http://www.thescriptorium.net/links.html

>> YOUNG WRITERS

New resources, creative writing exercises, and inspiration for our
younger readers!
http://www.thescriptorium.net/youth.html

>> MERCHANDISE

Looking for inspiration? Check out new designs at The
Scriptorium Shop, http://www.cafepress.com/thescriptorium

>> PLUS gift ideas for writers, and be sure to take this month's poll...

and click on Edit my Membership.

The Scriptorium Webzine for Writers
ISSN 1492-949X
http://www.thescriptorium.net