scriptella still under development?

nub

Aug 15, 2014, 5:34:40 PM8/15/14
to scrip...@googlegroups.com
Hi all, just wondering if scriptella is still being developed/maintained, dormant or dead from a development perspective.

I am curious as its a great ETL,
From my experience, its easy to use, to integrate, very flexible and some handy features as a bonus.

Fyodor Kupolov

Aug 20, 2014, 12:51:16 AM8/20/14
to scrip...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

New features are not developed currently. But it's still maintained, so if you find a bug I would be happy to help fixing and releasing it.

I cannot tell you about future plans. It's a matter of free time and priorities. But I believe the next step would be to move development and the website to GitHub.

Denis C de Azevedo

Aug 28, 2014, 6:26:06 PM8/28/14
to scrip...@googlegroups.com
Hi Fyodor,
Do you plan to add the 1.2-SNAPSHOT to maven snapshots repository?

Fyodor Kupolov

Aug 29, 2014, 1:33:24 AM8/29/14
to scrip...@googlegroups.com
Hi Denis,

I've just uploaded 1.2-SNAPSHOT to snapshots repo.

Emin Agassi

Sep 3, 2014, 9:46:30 AM9/3/14
to scrip...@googlegroups.com
Hi Fyodor,

Is Scriptella actively developed ? Is it an active project?
Are there any new versions planned ?

Thanks
Emin

Thank you