Scriptella is moving to GitHub

Fyodor Kupolov

Sep 5, 2014, 6:22:20 PM9/5/14
to scrip...@googlegroups.com
I just wanted to let you know, that migration to GitHub has started. The source code has been migrated to git and is available at https://github.com/scriptella/scriptella-etl

It's just the first step. And I will proceed with pom.xml (not to be confused with porn ;) changes to reflect the new location. Eventually website will also be migrated. More details here: http://www.javaforge.com/issue/52982

No further development will be done on JavaForge. The GitHub code has already been updated with JDK8 fixes.

P.S. It turns out JDK8 JavaScript engine brought a lot of changes, which break compatibility with previous versions. Particular example is dealing with javax.script.Bindings. I would appreciate some help in fixing JDK 8 Nashorn JavaScript engine integration. I only fixed some major errors and test failures, but there are open issues left.