Building ScriptCSHostingExample with .NET Core 3.0

Jamal Mazrui

Nov 8, 2019, 2:42:42 PM11/8/19
to scriptcs
I am trying to rebuild the ScriptCSHostingExample on Windows using .NET Core 3.0 and the dotnet command-line tools.  I installed all the Nuget packages referenced in the packages.config file in the Visual Studio project posted on GitHub.

A single error results when compiling program.cs, as follows:

C                  builder.ScriptEngine<RoslynScriptEngine> ();

error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'RoslynScriptEngine' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

The ScriptCs.Engine.Roslyn package is included.  I would appreciate suggestions for resolving this.