knife bootstrapping ec2 windows nodes in VPC

John Roh

Apr 17, 2015, 9:35:57 PM4/17/15
to scri...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Is there anyone successfully knife bootstrapping in AWS VPC environment?
We are in windows environments that I have set up a Linux NAT instance to allow http/https connection over a VPC environment.
I am trying to find a way to bootstrap the nodes inside of a private VPC. I thought it might be an easy process to do so once I have the connection over VPC but I saw some knife-ec2 to create a new instances but don't know how to run knife boostrap command do the bootstrapping. I have been successfully bootstrap over non-VPC EC2 instance though.

If you could share any idea or experience, it will be appreciated.

TGIF.

John.