ScriptCover 1.0.0.2 released

Ekaterina Kamenskaya

Nov 11, 2011, 6:41:48 AM11/11/11
to script-cover
We are happy to announce Version 1.0.0.2 of the ScriptCover
extension.

To get this new ScriptCover 1.0.0.2, visit:
http://code.google.com/p/script-cover/downloads/list
We recommend that all users switch to this new version.

The main feature in this new version is improved performance.
Bug #8 about extension's crashes (http://code.google.com/p/script-
cover/issues/detail?id=8) has been fixed. Some other minor changes to
improve performance have been implemented (e.g. now message passing in
the Chrome extension is performed using long live connections).
Fore more details see Revision: 05f0a84c4cd6.

Please report bugs here:
http://code.google.com/p/script-cover/issues/list

Thanks for your patience and continued interest in ScriptCover!

Best regards,
Ekaterina Kamenskaya