Can't seem to get it to work?

Duke Atami Mwrr

Oct 26, 2011, 2:46:11 AM10/26/11
to script-cover
Built easy by running ./build.py
Installed as an unpacked extension
Clicking on the JS icon - all it says is "Please Wait" Processor,
memory not really being used. Nothing really happening in the
timeline inspector for the popup...

Any advice?

Ekaterina Kamenskaya

Oct 26, 2011, 3:27:08 AM10/26/11
to script-cover
Hello, Duke.

Thanks very much for asking about that. I was getting this issue
sometimes as well. When you see the message "Please Wait", nothing
really happens in the background. In fact, the popup isn't loaded by
the Chrome browser itself.
It seems to be a general issue for Chrome extensions. I learnt from
developers that it sometimes happens with other Chrome extensions as
well. Could you, please, file a quick bug here (mention your operation
system and Chrome browser version), so that you could follow its
progress?

This is a known issue. I am investigating and trying to solve it. In
the meantime you can try to reload the web page. After clicking on
Chrome extension's icon/badge, try to move your mouse over the web
page, and probably the popup will show up. That's what I was doing
myself in such cases, and it was mostly working fine.