Looking for papers related to Scriblio.

Flávio Araújo

Aug 31, 2010, 10:06:13 PM8/31/10
to Scriblio
Hello everyone,

My name is Flávio and this is my first post here.

I'm an Information Technology student in São José dos Campos, SP, Brazil.

I´m working on my final project at my college, and I´m looking for papers and articles related to Scriblio (presented in congress or conferences).

So, if someone can send me or indicate an url, I´ll be very grateful

Thanks in advance.

Flávio
São José dos Campos, SP, Brazil

Nicole Engard

Sep 2, 2010, 8:28:02 AM9/2/10
to scri...@googlegroups.com
Flávio,

There are some articles/presentations cited in the Free/Libre and Open
Source Software and Libraries Bibliography group on Zotero
http://www.zotero.org/groups/freelibre_and_open_source_software_and_libraries_bibliography

If you find others I've love to have you share them on Zotero - or
here (so I can put them in the group on Zotero).

Thanks
Nicole C. Engard
http://opensource.web2learning.net

2010/8/31 Flávio Araújo <flav...@gmail.com>:

Brett

Sep 2, 2010, 10:16:14 AM9/2/10
to Scriblio
http://www.inthelibrarywiththeleadpipe.org/2009/w-e-b-s-i-t-e-find-out-what-it-means-to-me/
(which had Nicole's help)

and

http://www.inthelibrarywiththeleadpipe.org/2009/were-gonna-geek-this-mother-out/

both discuss Scriblio.

Brett

On Sep 2, 8:28 am, Nicole Engard <neng...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Flávio,
>
> There are some articles/presentations cited in the Free/Libre and Open
> Source Software and Libraries Bibliography group on Zoterohttp://www.zotero.org/groups/freelibre_and_open_source_software_and_l...
>
> If you find others I've love to have you share them on Zotero - or
> here (so I can put them in the group on Zotero).
>
> Thanks
> Nicole C. Engardhttp://opensource.web2learning.net

Flávio Araújo

Sep 3, 2010, 1:41:50 PM9/3/10