Version testing

Shannon

Jan 8, 2010, 1:39:39 PM1/8/10
to Scriblio
Just to let everyone know, I have been testing the following setup
with success:

WP 2.9.1
bSuite 4.0.7
Scriblio 2.7-r2
Scriblio Community Information Database 0.0.1

I did have some display issues on the New Record admin screen related
to the tag editing options Wordpress added in this release. I chose to
comment out the appropriate sections in wp-admin/edit-form-
advanced.php and wp-admin/menu.php in order to hide the tag editing
widgets and menu options. There are probably other solutions too.

Shannon

llaughy

Jan 11, 2010, 11:18:23 AM1/11/10
to Scriblio
Hi Shannon -

Could you let us know the theme you have this set up with. Is this
test implementation viewable on the web, or is it just a local set-
up? I would also be interested in knowing what (if any) other plugins
are running with this test. Thanks! - Lisa

Shannon Astolfi

Jan 11, 2010, 11:49:48 AM1/11/10
to scri...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lisa,

I'm using the Blue Grace theme with some small style modifications.
Other plugins: Add to Any button, Authors widget, wp-print. Our site
is not publicly accessible at this time.

Shannon

llaughy

Jan 12, 2010, 9:32:50 AM1/12/10
to Scriblio