Can't add image to new records?

BurningHouse

Oct 20, 2009, 8:27:26 PM10/20/09
to Scriblio
Hi,

I'm new to Scriblio and seem to be unable to add an image when I
create a new record. The "image" field doesn't contain any form data,
as you can see in the following screenshot:
http://burning-house.com/scriblio-help.png

I'm using Wordpress 2.8.4
bSuite 4.0.7 and
Scriblio 2.7-r2.

Am I missing any other plugins? Are there any plugin
incompatibilities?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Casey Bisson

Nov 1, 2009, 10:22:06 PM11/1/09
to scri...@googlegroups.com
Something broke in bSuite, causing that error. You should run the 4.0.6 version while I update both bSuite and Scrib for WordPress 2.8 compatibility.

Good to know: WP 2.8 brings support for that feature into core.

--Casey

llaughy

Nov 24, 2009, 2:55:33 PM11/24/09
to Scriblio
Hi Casey -

Any idea when the bSuite and Scriblio updates will be available?

I'm currently building a test site using WP 2.8.4 with Scriblio 2.7-
r2 and bSuite 4.0.7.

I am having the same problem as above - image field isn't expanded in
catalog records.
Also - bSuite's machine tags section doesn't show up (in posts) and
the icon upload section doesn't either - see screenshot here:
http://screencast.com/t/NjI3M2E2N

I tried using bSuite 4.0.6 as suggested above. This fixed the image
field in catalog records, and machine tags and icon upload show up,
but the icon uploader doesn't work. All I see on the test site are
repeated icons of the orange koosh ball looking thing that is the
default. The uploads of custom icons don't seem to be going
anywhere.

Any suggestions? Thanks! - Lisa

llaughy

Nov 24, 2009, 3:05:18 PM11/24/09
to Scriblio

Hi again -

I also forgot to mention that the checkbox for the share links option
doesn't show up - as shown in the image in your bSuite info page
(http://maisonbisson.com/bsuite/). Is that still supposed to be there
in 4.0.6 and 4.0.7? The Share Links widget doesn't have any settings
or options available. Should I be able to configure and customize that
portion of bSuite - is this another compatibility issue with WP 2.8?
Thanks again - Lisa