update on new fields/schemas?

miles.stauffer

Nov 13, 2009, 12:23:55 PM11/13/09
to Scriblio
Hi everyone,

just setup my scriblio environment and absolutely loving it - so
thanks for that! I have been looking over the posts and I wanted to
know if there was an update on adding new fields to scriblio? The
reason I ask is because I work with special libraries and collections.
The ability to add custom fields to the database and have them
searched is very interesting to me.

For example - I hae some friends who want me to put their art
collection into scriblio and another friend some of their construction
materials.

To me the easiest way is to simply change the display names on the
field. This would not affect the default functionality. Or so I
think :)

thanks~~~~

miles