Error under wp 2.9.2

1 view

Don

Apr 6, 2010, 10:17:52 AM4/6/10
to Scriblio
Just installed Scriblio under wp2.9.2 and set up import of records.
Records import--sort of--but with the following error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function icon_get_h() on a non-object
in /home1/prestonl/public_html/catalog/wp-content/plugins/scriblio/
scriblio.php on line 2461

See presetonlibrary.net/catalog

I also got the errors others noted. The III importer would not
install with bsuite activated. I unactivated it and the III importer
"took".

Casey Bisson

Apr 6, 2010, 8:06:45 PM4/6/10
to scri...@googlegroups.com

It sounds like you don't have the bSuite plugin installed.

Sent from my iPhone