3.0 compatibility?

Mark Bain

Jun 20, 2010, 3:39:04 AM6/20/10
to scriblio
Hello

Was wondering if there was a roadmap or anything regarding 3.0... rather foolishly just upgraded my site without checking and it's broken. Don't worry, I have a back up!

Casey Bisson

Jun 21, 2010, 11:53:50 PM6/21/10
to scri...@googlegroups.com

I have it running in 3.0 on one of my test sites and had to make a few mods to accommodate some changes in the taxonomy system. I'll be releasing that code shortly (I have to merge it with changes I made on a 2.9 site).

What I haven't done yet is take advantage of the custom post types. That's a bigger step, but it should deliver some nice rewards.

What problems did you find?

Mark Bain

Jan 5, 2011, 2:28:17 AM1/5/11
to scri...@googlegroups.com
Hi Casey and others

I'd like to announce the launch of a site I have been working on in my spare time for the last year or so - http://lessonstream.org. Please take a look at it.

Scriblio provides major functionality to the site, which is a repository of lesson plans for teachers.

We are getting some great feedback from users.

However, the site is running on an older version of WP, and I'm now planning to upgrade to 3.0+. But in testing this upgrade, I've found that all the tags disappear.

Could someone tell me what I have to do to upgrade without losing the existing tags on the posts?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Mark Crawford Bain