WP 3.0.1 Issues

Tom Woodward

Aug 17, 2010, 12:39:36 PM8/17/10
to Scriblio
I love this. I have a number of projects that have grown too large
for the SIMILE Exhibit framework and this would be perfect for them.
I'm having issues though, which may be my own fault.

You can see the demo site
http://henricostaffdev.org/test/

If you click on additional tags after a search it leads to a 404 page
for the root blog.

I'm also very interested in if/how I can add facets based on a CSV
import. Are the facets set up as custom fields?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Once again, a great idea and many thanks,

Tom

Mark Bain

Sep 2, 2010, 1:33:58 AM9/2/10
to scri...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tom

I've had a brief look at your site, but can't see the problem you are referring to. Could you give more details?

Regards

Bionic Teaching

Sep 2, 2010, 7:30:36 AM9/2/10
to scri...@googlegroups.com
Mark,

That seemed to resolve itself after changing the permalink structure.  Oddly, on the first permalink change the whole site went down and I had to remove and reinstall the plug in.  Then on reinstall things worked fine on the links.

When I try to install the catalog importer I get the following error
Fatal error: Call to a member function add_rewrite_tag() on a non-object in /home/henri6/public_html/test/wp-includes/taxonomy.php on line 289

I realize I'm using scriblio in a non-standard way and down the road we'll just do the custom taxonomy and authoring work in WP but right now I have about 2000 records that were originally in Simile's Exhibit project and I am trying to put them in something that allows that kind of faceted browsing.  Scriblio seems perfect for that.  I just can't quite wrap my mind around how to import the CSV file in such a way that various facets are created.

I'm mostly thinking out loud here.  Appreciate the response and the great plugin.

Tom

This message was sent from a mobile device. Please excuse any brevity or spelling errors.

Tom Woodward
Assistant Director
Instructional Technology
Henrico County Public Schools