2.9.2 themes that will work

annalibra

Mar 28, 2010, 8:22:34 PM3/28/10
to Scriblio
Hi all. I've tried a half-dozen themes including the Amazing Grace one
recommended on a previous post and can't get any to display the facets
on the posts.

I'm using WP 2.9.2 and scriblio 2.7-r4. I've tried removing and re-
adding the the widgets, adding new posts after I've re-added the
widgets, and have verified the widget info matches the facet name. If
anyone could suggest a theme they know will work with 2.9.2 AND
scriblio I'd greatly appreciate it--that way I'll know it's something
I'm doing wrong and not the system.

Thanks!

annalibra

Mar 29, 2010, 6:55:45 AM3/29/10
to Scriblio
Nevermind--everything is working now. Seems I needed to be more
patient with my server.

FYI...currently using Arras theme, but it also worked with Modern
Style.

Thanks.