Some problems using Scriblio

Mark Bain

Jul 31, 2010, 4:43:41 PM7/31/10
to scriblio
http://labs.markcbain.com/lessonstream/

Hi Casey and others

I'm still struggling with a couple of fairly important issues using Scriblio on the above site. Was wondering if anyone could help me.

  1. I want this page to be the home page: http://labs.markcbain.com/lessonstream/browse-lessons/ It'd seem a simple thing to do, but, for some reason, I can't make it happen. Any ideas? It's never been a problem with any other sites, so I can only assume it's to do with the plug-in.
  2. I have one set of tags which don't seem to work: language level. All the others do. The tool-tip indicates the correct number of lessons, but clicking on one of the tags doesn't reduce the number of displayed lessons. The following URL looks a bit strange to me (the vertical bar, for example), and it seems like one tag is a sub-category of the other (these two tags are seperate). Normally, when you click on two tags, they appear in the URL joined by "&": http://labs.markcbain.com/lessonstream/browse-lessons/?readinglevel=Pre-int.+to+Intermediate|Beginner+to+Elementary
Hope someone can help me out with this.

Cheers