Error message when installing

Brian504

Apr 6, 2010, 5:24:26 PM4/6/10
to Scriblio
Hello,

Complete novice here, so apologies in advance. I have been looking for
a good cataloging plugin/framework to build a new catalog for my film
distribution company, and like what I see in Scriblio. I tried to
install it into my WordPress site (godaddy hosting) and it has the
following Fatal Error message:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting
T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /home/content/l/a/f/
lafnbrian/html/w/wp-content/plugins/scriblio/scriblio.php on line 36

Anyone know what to do about this?

Here is our current site, btw - lasamericasfilms.org

Best,

Brian K.

Casey Bisson

Apr 7, 2010, 6:41:39 PM4/7/10
to scri...@googlegroups.com

Is it possible that the host is running php4?

Sent from my iPhone

> --
> .

Casey Bisson

Apr 7, 2010, 9:20:43 PM4/7/10
to scri...@googlegroups.com

Cool, tell me how it goes.

On Apr 7, 2010, at 7:09 PM, Brian Knighten <brian.k...@gmail.com> wrote:

That could be it, Casey. I am upgrading now.