Errors on scriblio.2.7-r4 on Wordpress 2.9.2

Linked

Mar 27, 2010, 11:30:54 AM3/27/10
to Scriblio
Hi! First I want to thank you for publicly releasing this amazing
project. Kudos for the amazing work.

Just want to report some issues I encountered while installing
scriblio 2.7-r4 on WP 2.9.2:

1. I had this error during activation of the plugin:

[27-Mar-2010 11:31:23] WordPress database error You have an error in
your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL
server version for the right syntax to use near '(
source_id varchar(85) NOT NULL,
harvest_date date NOT NULL,
imported ' at line 1 for query
CREATE TABLE (
source_id varchar(85) NOT NULL,
harvest_date date NOT NULL,
imported tinyint(1) default '0',
content longtext NOT NULL,
enriched tinyint(1) default '0',
PRIMARY KEY (source_id),
KEY imported (imported),
KEY enriched (enriched)
) DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8 made by
activate_plugin, do_action, call_user_func_array, Scrib->activate,
dbDelta

**workaround** - on line 278 of scriblio.php, it seems like '$this-
>harvest_table' var didn't have the correct value (empty). I just
hardcoded the table name 'wp_scrib_harvest' to get pass thru the
activation database error.

2. On the admin page, I can't find the 'New Catalog Record' under
Posts menu. Looking again at scriblio.php, on line 986, the
'add_submenu_page()' function is commented out. I'm checking now if I
can manually add a catalog record successfully after un-commenting the
said function.

Just sharing some information. Please advice if these workaround would
'permanently' fix the issues I've encountered. Thanks and more power
to scriblio.