Urgent Requirement

24 просмотра

Chanda Gupta

не прочитано,
2 апр. 2020 г., 10:36:2002.04.2020
– alt.sysadm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Hope you are doing well!!!

This is Chanda From RulesIQ. Please have a look at the below job details and let me know if you interested.
I appreciate your time and look forward to hearing from you.

1)      Job Title:  Software Developer

 Assignment Length: Long term contract, at least 6 months.

 Location: Buffalo - WHQ

·

 WHQ is restricted to essential personnel, so the role will start remote until the COVID19 crisis, however when we get to the other side of this crisis, the resource will be expected to work on-site.

Job Description:

This position will involve working with an information system agile team supporting our Sales and Marketing business functions. The primary application support will be for our Dynamics 365 application and various applications which utilize Azure technologies. Our team works using Agile and DevOps methodologies. We are a highly collaborative team, therefore the candidate must work well with others as a team. We are open to all candidates and skillsets. The team prioritizes continual learning over subject matter expertise.

Technologies Team Currently Uses:

  • Dynamics 365 Administration
  • Azure DevOps (Repos, Pipelines)
  • Azure Web Services
  • Azure Logic Apps
  • Azure SQL
  • Application Insights
  • .net core
  • Javascript Framework (like Vuejs)

2)     Role: Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
Location:  Boston MA, Cumberland RI, Northbrook IL

No OPT and CPT . genuine H1B with passport . Other visa will work too. Candidate need to go to onsite at 15 April

3)     Role: Angular 5 or 6 Developer

            Location:  Northbrook, IL

No OPT and CPT . genuine H1B with passport . Other visa will work too. Candidate need to go to onsite at 15 April

Mandatory Experience:

· Overall lead resource with experience in Websphere UI development of at least 6 years.

· Expertise in Developing and Deploying applications using Angular JS, Angular 5 & 6

· Experience with RESTful frameworks, iOS, Node JS  is an added advantage.

· Ability to work independently in SAFE agile mode

· Experience architecting technical designs based on functional and business requirements

· Excellent communication skills

4)     Role: Full Stack Developer (Genpact/CVS)

           Location:  Northbrook, IL

No OPT and CPT . genuine H1B with passport . Other visa will work too. Candidate need to go to onsite at 15 April

JD for this position is:

 The role of the Full Stack Developer is to lead and develop Restful Web Services and UI solutions for a web-based application using Spring boot and Angular technologies to solve the business need.  The application will display prescriptions from Retail, PBM and Specialty lines of businesses.  The candidate will need to be able to understand the development of J2ee, Spring, Spring Boot, JSF, Angular, light HTML, and XSLT for responsive design across web, mobile, and tablet devices of the experience.

Prior Experience

· Overall lead resource with experience in Websphere J2EE development of at least 6 years.

· Expertise in Developing and Deploying applications using WebSphere Portal Server, WebSphere Application Server 8.5

· Experienced in developing Portlet applications using JSR 168 and 286 API.

· Experience with RESTful frameworks

· Additional experience on Spring, Spring Boot, restful services, Hibernate, JSF is a must.

· Ability to work independently in SAFE agile mode

· Experience architecting technical designs based on functional and business requirements

· Excellent communication skills

Desired Skills:

· Understanding of UI technologies like AngularJS, Angular 5/6 with a minimum of 2 years.

· Exposure on mobile development skillset like  iOS Android a plus

· Experience building complex applications for iOS, Android, Windows Phone and Windows Store

· Strong UX design skills, as well as demonstrating the ability to map out and simply user workflows

Regards,

Chanda

IT Recruiter

RulesIQ LLC | Partner with RawCubes