how could this happen:Error occurred during initialization of VM Unable to load native library: /usr/local/libjava.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

已查看 496 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

air

未读,
2012年1月5日 04:59:252012/1/5
收件人 scribe...@googlegroups.com
I want to use scribe to send data directly to the hdfs ,but in the log, it said:

Unable to load native library: /usr/local/libjava.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

what cause it ? why it search /usr/local for libjava.so, my java_home is /usr/java/default int the /etc/profile !!, thank you very much in advance !!
--
Knowledge Mangement .

air

未读,
2012年1月5日 05:09:532012/1/5

2012/1/5 air <cnw...@gmail.com>

I want to use scribe to send data directly to the hdfs ,but in the log, it said:

Unable to load native library: /usr/local/libjava.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
and then scribe down, I need to start it again ! why ?

what cause it ? why it search /usr/local for libjava.so, my java_home is /usr/java/default int the /etc/profile !!, thank you very much in advance !!
--
Knowledge Mangement .

--
Knowledge Mangement .

air

未读,
2012年1月5日 20:41:502012/1/5
收件人 scribe...@googlegroups.com
this is a class issue , adding . to the classpath will solve this problem.

2012/1/5 air <cnw...@gmail.com>

--
Knowledge Mangement .

johnson...@gmail.com