Minimum Mac OS for Scribe 3.5?

scott clark

Sep 5, 2008, 11:41:27 AM9/5/08
to Scribe Researcher

I'm using OS 10.3.9, and when I try to launch Scribe3, I get the
"FileMaker Pro could not be launched..." error. Does this mean that
3.5 won't run on 10.3? Or is there something else I need to do to fix
it?

Thanks!

Scott Clark
Charlottesville VA

Elena Razlogova

Sep 5, 2008, 8:41:04 PM9/5/08
to scribe-r...@googlegroups.com
the version on the download page currently is compatible with Mac OS X
10.4.8 or higher

but i'll make a version for 10.3.9 again shortly -- I'll send an email
when it's available.

best,
elena

scott clark

Sep 5, 2008, 11:24:05 PM9/5/08
to Scribe Researcher

On Sep 5, 5:41 pm, Elena Razlogova <elena.razlog...@gmail.com> wrote:
> the version on the download page currently is compatible with Mac OS X
> 10.4.8  or higher
>
> but i'll make a version for 10.3.9 again shortly -- I'll send an email
> when it's available.
>
> best,
> elena

Thanks, Elena--I appreciate it. I've just started using the software,
and it seems to be just the kind of thing I needed.

scott