Seamless method returns empty pages

csba...@gmail.com

May 27, 2015, 4:18:11 AM5/27/15
to scribd-platfo...@googlegroups.com
There is a Drupal module which uses Scribd API to store and display documents on Drupal websites (https://www.drupal.org/project/scribdfield). This module uses the write method which is ok, it works as designed. However, when I replace the scribd_doc.write() syntax to scribd_doc.seamless(), I receive only empty pages. The whole document is displayed, but the pages are empty (so is also the pager, but that is understandable, I think, as no total nr. of pages are passed to the API by the module). When I check the jsonp of the pages rendered in pageParams.contentUrl (https://html2-f.scribdassets.com/XXXXX/pages/XXXX.jsonp), the content is available, it is there, but it is not displayed on the website.

Can you please help me to solve this problem? Thank you.
emptyp_scribdapi.PNG