Re: Problem with viewing pdf using API

Support5

Aug 29, 2014, 2:09:09 AM8/29/14
to scribd-platfo...@googlegroups.com, sh...@colcampus.com

Hello

Our account is registered with email address
sh...@colcampus.com

API Key
6mk8m6l3u8rp2rdq3l0hz

The system works very well and has been for a long time.
Recently, some users click to view a document and the document is not
displayed.
You can see an example of the problem in the attached screenshot.

Please can you help us?

Regards

On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 12:06 AM, Shaun Swartz <sh...@strivesoft.com> wrote:
Please follow directions and ask the question in the suggested group

Mar 1, 2015, 10:25:36 AM3/1/15
to scribd-platfo...@googlegroups.com, sh...@colcampus.com, supp...@strivesoft.com
We have the same problem. How could fix it?
You can post the solution here?

Our account is registered with email address: nes...@gmail.com

Thanks in advance,

Edward

El viernes, 29 de agosto de 2014, 1:09:09 (UTC-5), Support5 escribió:

[...]

Thank you for your interest in Scribd's services. Due to the high volume of requests, we cannot answer questions from our API developers. Your question is better asked on the Scribd API developers Google group. The Google group is monitored by Scribd engineers, power users, and other developers in the community. You can post your question at http://groups.google.com/group/scribd-platform-developers or send it via email to scribd-platform-developers@googlegroups.com.

Message-Id:SHQQA342_53ffa1785b4c2_65c83f92076b341431362a2_sprut

Shaun Swartz

Mar 1, 2015, 10:41:16 AM3/1/15
to nes...@googlemail.com, scribd-platfo...@googlegroups.com, Shaun Swartz, Support5