Disabling "Allow public notes from other users" using the Scribd API

utweban...@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2015, 3:32:53 PM4/9/15
to scribd-platfo...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir or Ma'am,

We are attempting to leverage the API to disable all three reader permissions. We are able to disable "Download the document" via the `download_formats` field and "Copy and Paste text from the document" via the `disable_select_text` field, but we cannot find a field that disables the `Allow public notes from other users` permission.

Could you explain how to do this? Or, if it's not possible at this time, could you add this to the API?

Thanks very much,

Ben