Scribd API search showing irrelevant answers

josh...@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2015, 2:47:53 PM4/14/15
to scribd-platfo...@googlegroups.com
When I use the search functionality on the scribd docs api to search for a function, like http://api.scribd.com/api?method=docs.search&api_key=API_KEY&query=hello+world It returns irrelevant results, and ones different to the search functionality of the site. This request, for example, returns results about Guitar Hero, World of Warcraft and Virtual Worlds etc. Whereas the site search on https://www.scribd.com/search-documents?query=hello+world gives documents titled "Hello World" as you would expect. Is there a parameter that I can add to the api call that will make it return relevant results?