Re: CompletionProvder in Seco?

Borislav Iordanov

Dec 21, 2016, 1:28:34 PM12/21/16
to scr...@googlegroups.com
Guys,

Let’s take this discussion to to Seco users Google group. I know it’s a small group, but in case the project is properly revived better have this information there.

I have code and bug fixes since the last official release and I will make some new release as well as time permits. I know there are a bunch of new super well-funded notebook-like apps (IPython etc.), and they are pretty cool but they have different architecture and different long term goals.

It’s hard to build an open-source community and obviously I don’t know how to do it, otherwise Seco and/or HyperGraphDB would have been bigger. But efforts like yours, Axel, are the type of things that could make the project move forward. And now that its original author, Konstantin is stepping up to help, that’s even more encouraging!

Cheers,
Boris

fyi