Screebl keeps getting turned off

Maximilian Hantsch-Köller

Jun 29, 2014, 7:57:36 AM6/29/14
to scr...@googlegroups.com
I've been using Screebl for a while (years) and also purchased Pro some months ago.

I don't know when this started, maybe with KitKat, but Screebl get disabled every once in a while (every couple of days). I would suddenly notice that my screen is not kept awake, and when I check Screebl the "enable" checkmark is no longer checked, or sometimes the notification is even gone. Restarting Screebl fixes this, but it is weird and should not be this way!

Any suggestions?

I've used it on many handsets, currently it's on Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 (2013), both with latest KitKat 4.4.4.

Thanks
Max

a a

Sep 29, 2014, 2:31:57 PM9/29/14
to scr...@googlegroups.com
I'm a new Screebl user on KitKat 4.4.2 / Republic Wireless Moto G. Same exact issue, except it seems to happen a couple times a day. Been wondering what the deal is.

Maximilian Hantsch-Köller

Oct 4, 2014, 7:47:07 AM10/4/14
to scr...@googlegroups.com
Yep, other apps with background tasks manage much better to stay resident. I have to go back and re-enable Screebl whenever I was running some other memory- or resource-intensive app, for example some games, or generally if I have been using the tablet or the phone for a while. It keeps getting kicked out. It's a nuisance!

Ignacio

Oct 28, 2014, 5:31:01 AM10/28/14
to scr...@googlegroups.com
The same for me

I've been trying to reenable with tasker, but seems that there is no way to determine if screeble is enrable or disable via tasker integration.

JoAnn Brereton

Dec 10, 2014, 1:20:01 PM12/10/14
to scr...@googlegroups.com
This has been happening to me consistently since I installed Lollipop on my Moto X 2014.