Screebl Lite Settings?

Robert Turnage

Dec 19, 2013, 9:57:29 AM12/19/13
to scr...@googlegroups.com
I've used this app for years and suddenly realized that I can no longer access the settings.
At one time I could apply settings for horizontal or vertical inclination of the phone, in-call actions, and other settings.
This morning I can't figure out how to get to them... there's nothing to lead me to a menu.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app and still the same.  Any help?

David Keyes

Dec 19, 2013, 11:13:11 AM12/19/13
to scr...@googlegroups.com
I recommend that you move to Screebl Beta.  Lite requires you to press your phone's "menu" button, which used to be ubiquitous on all phones, but lately has fallen out of favor on some newer phones.  Bottom line is you need to do the equivalent of pressing the "menu" button on your phone for Screebl Lite.

In beta, there is an action bar at the top of the Screebl home screen that you can use to get to the system settings.

dk

Robert Turnage

Dec 19, 2013, 11:26:19 AM12/19/13
to scr...@googlegroups.com
Thanks.  I finally figured that a "long-press" on the "recent apps" key would bring up the settings.
I'm using a Droid Maxx, and understand that the new android Kit-Kat 4.4 is to be pushed soon.  I'll move to the beta and intend to go Pro.
Thanks for a great app.