Screebl getting shut down?

Sketch Brickley

Feb 1, 2014, 1:24:27 PM2/1/14
to scr...@googlegroups.com
For some reason, something keeps killing the screebl task.  Every time I pick up my phone, the task has been killed.  I have not changed anything except for the update to the release client.

David Keyes

Feb 1, 2014, 2:16:01 PM2/1/14
to scr...@googlegroups.com

Which version are you using?

dk

On Feb 1, 2014 1:24 PM, "Sketch Brickley" <coldnor...@gmail.com> wrote:
For some reason, something keeps killing the screebl task.  Every time I pick up my phone, the task has been killed.  I have not changed anything except for the update to the release client.

Sketch Brickley

Feb 1, 2014, 8:00:04 PM2/1/14
to scr...@googlegroups.com
pro 3.0.49

David Keyes

Feb 1, 2014, 8:56:32 PM2/1/14
to scr...@googlegroups.com

Upgrade to 50.  I think that will help.

Mag Nanimous

Feb 3, 2014, 4:00:49 AM2/3/14
to scr...@googlegroups.com
I have the same problem with the same version as Sketch. I have uninstalled and re-installed the App from Amazon Appstore but it is still on version 49. How can I get v50?
Thanks

David Keyes

Feb 3, 2014, 8:09:55 AM2/3/14
to scr...@googlegroups.com
Sorry.  Version 3.0.50 has been submitted to Amazon for approval and release on the Appstore.  Since Amazon has a manual review, approval, and push process, it takes some time for new versions of apps to hit the Appstore.  It should show up today I would think.

dk

ce es

Mar 3, 2014, 10:17:52 AM3/3/14
to scr...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have the same problem. I have screeble version 3.0.50 running on Android 4.4.2 (on a Moto G). No task killers or other battery savers running, the only background app which I installed is a weather app. Screebl get's killed every here and then, but I can't pin point a specific reason.

Anyone any idea?

Thanks
Christian