Screebl on Android 7

Luke Brickley

Dec 4, 2016, 3:42:08 PM12/4/16
to Screebl
Is there any update on screebl for Android 7.x.x?

JLStanley

Dec 4, 2016, 5:08:21 PM12/4/16
to scr...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately, it seems like Screebl has been abandoned.  No updates since Android 6 was released.  I waited about 8 months for an update but finally gave up.  I'm now using KinScreen which does most of what Screebl did and works on Android 6 and 7.  If keyeslab ever updated Screebl, I'd love to switch back, but I'm not holding my breath.