screebl keeps screen on even if i turn it off

sejtam

Jan 23, 2014, 10:17:57 PM1/23/14
to scr...@googlegroups.com
galaxy Note 1 GT-N7000 with 4.0.4

I have the latest screebl lite installed.
When I switch *off* the screen using the power key, screebl lite
still keeps turning it on automatically right away.

This is annoying and wrong
How can this be fixed?

David Keyes

Jan 24, 2014, 9:22:20 AM1/24/14
to scr...@googlegroups.com
There is an option called "Reset Activity Timer" in the settings.  Try setting that to OFF.  Some devices are just a bit flakey when it comes to releasing wake locks.

Let me know if that fixes the problem for you.

Thanks for using Screebl!

dk