An Assimilate Product Suite v9.3 update is available - build 1066 – containing:
· Certain illegal characters in the metadata of an EXR file could cause the metadata editing and storing on the shot in SCRATCH to fail.
· Double click in the Grade list panel in Live Looks could switch the player in the wrong play mode.
· Messages in the event viewer referring to a slot position did not take the "Count from 0" (advanced) setting into account and as such point to the wrong slot.
· In certain circumstances reports did show the correct summary info. When a report was based on a selection of nodes could also contain the reference node that was set in the Editor for the timeline. The total length in frames could be off for framerates with a fraction.
· Support for the ISmini 4K on OSX (on windows support was added in the previous build).
Please download the build from the link below and - as always - make sure you backup your projects before upgrading.
The Assimilate Team