JOB: TBIJ hiring a developer

Victoria Parsons

Dec 16, 2014, 6:48:09 AM12/16/14
to scrap...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

We're looking for someone who can build tools for investigations as well as being a data whizz who can help us find, clean and crunch data faster and better.

The ideal candidate will be fluent in JVM languages, have knowledge of SQL and experience in writing Java with a focus on data processing programs.

The most important thing at this point is that you're competent in at least a few of the things we're asking for and willing to learn the rest, rather than ticking every single box in the job description.

The Bureau is a great place to work: small and committed team, cool people, valued work-life balance and the opportunity to make your mark in this field.

Full details for the job here bit.yl/1tzveu7 and closing date is December 22. If you have a Github account then please include a link - likewise for any projects you've worked on that you think we should see.

Any questions don't hesitate to ask.

All best,

Vic Parsons

PS If this isn't you but may suit someone you know then please pass it along!