how do you output data to a csv using Ruby

Nilanjan Bhattacharya

Aug 29, 2014, 10:24:58 AM8/29/14
to scrap...@googlegroups.com
Is there a sample which shows how to output data to a csv?

I want to get the data out of Scraperwiki.  Is that possible.

I saw the csv reading guide.  It seems like it saves a csv to the datastore.

Thanks,

Steven Maude

Aug 29, 2014, 10:29:23 AM8/29/14
to scrap...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nilanjan,

I don't use Ruby personally, but I'd guess the easiest way is probably
save your data to a SQLite database. You can then use the "download as
spreadsheet tool" to download a CSV.

See https://github.com/scraperwiki/scraperwiki-ruby

Best wishes,

Steve