Family Quotes to Use For Scrapbooking

Earl Kelly

Mar 31, 2010, 4:22:46 AM3/31/10
to Scrapbook
Sometimes a creative layout only needs a few well-chosen words to tie
the whole theme together. Since family and family events are some of
the major themes of any scrapbook, I thought I'd offer a few
quotations you could use on your family pages.
There is just one way to bring up a child in the way he should go and
that is to travel that way yourself. -Abraham Lincoln
It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and
sons.
--Johann Schiller
The family is a haven in a heartless world.
--Christopher Lasch
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts. --Author
Unknown
You don't choose your family They are God's gift to you, as you are to
them.
--Desmond Tutu
To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being
there. --Barbara Bush
In time of test, family is best. --Burmese Proverb
The informality of family life is a blessed condition that allows us
to become our best while looking our worst. --Marge Kennedy
The family is one of nature's masterpieces. ~George Santayana, The
Life of Reason
Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family --
Anthony Brandt
A hundred men may make an encampment, but it takes a woman to make a
home.
--Chinese Proverb
A house is not a home unless it contains food and fire for the mind as
well as the body.
--Margaret Fuller
Where can a person be better than in the bosom of their family? --
Marmontel Gretry
In every conceivable manner, the family is link to our past, bridge to
our future. -Alex Haley
A happy family is but an earlier heaven. --John Bowring
Any of these short quotations can be neatly written or computer-
printed and displayed in your layout to show how you feel about the
beloved people in your pictures.