The Benefits Of Scrapbooking Quotes

Elias May

Sep 27, 2009, 9:48:47 PM9/27/09
to Scrapbook
I find it interesting and fun to add scrapbooking quotes at my
scrapbook pages. It gives some value added for me and other who want
to see it (if I let them to see it of course).
There is some benefit when you add some quotes on your scrapbook.
Wonderful Space Fillers.
Then just keep those empty spaces look boring, why not put something
in there. Just write down whatever comes up in your mind, whether it
is messages/ideas that you failed to express effectively while you
construct the pages that you working before. Maybe it can be an
inspiration for the next page.
Inspire.
Imagine when someone open up your scrapbook and stumble on a line that
can make them happy, or smile, or raise their confidence. Is it nice
to know that? Is it wonderful that you can spice up someone else life
in the entire day just because a scrapbook quotes that you pick
carefully?
I remember when I surf the internet, I find an interesting quotes that
say, "Do what you can do today better that yesterday". So...why not
make someone else enjoy their rest of the day?
Show others what's important to you and sum up your emotions in the
right way.
Sometime, other does not understand why you create pages A. But, by
adding some quotes, you can tell a story about what's important to
you. And you can show how you feel that day
Delightful piece of art,
Pick a famous quotes that interesting and useful as if you want to say
it your self to someone else. With the same rhyme maybe?
There you have a useful benefit of scrapbooking quotes that can
motivate you to adding some in your scrapbook pages. Enjoy the fun...

Douglas Joyce

Sep 27, 2009, 9:45:25 PM9/27/09
to Scrapbook