Fwd: AD: CU Savings & great FREEBIE!

Wilma

Sep 27, 2016, 4:11:41 AM9/27/16

Wilma4ever Presents CU Savings
In this issue:
* Events.
* Designer Of The Month.
* Free gift with $7.50 purchase.
* CU Savings.
*Featured Category.
* New Items.
* Hot Sales from our team.
* Site Calls.
* Forum challenges, come play with us.
* Bingo/Speed Scrap (TBA).
* Gallery layout of the day.
* Newsletter freebie.

Events

We have new forum challenges with prizes and one grand prize just for playing!
Here's a peek of what you will get if you come play with us and complete at least 10 challenges:

Designer Of Galerie de Jackie
* $1.00 for everything in her SHOP (Excluding specials)
* Free gift with purchase.
* Template Challenge

Here is a sample of her awesome work, come to her shop to see the rest.

We had a chance to sit down with this great lady and here is our conversation.
What can't you live without?
My family !
In which part of the day do you work best?
The morning with my coffee! I Always more ideas and creativity in the morning!
What are you working on right now?
On the theme of Halloween! One of my favorite theme !!!
Tell us about the day you woke up and said “I want to be a digital scrapbook designer!”
There are already 8 years, at work I was asked to find the way to make great advertisements for our website. My daughter told me the Photoshop basics and I really liked it !!! Then I made tags, quick page and template for blogs. After I received an offer from a store !
Describe your style.
cute and toon  !
Tell us what your work area looks like.
I use the desk of my mother ! A large white desk in melamine.
What inspires you?
Celebrations ! Christmas , Halloween , Easter, Valentine's Day…
what is your favorite flavor?
Vanilla
What is the one digital design program you can't live without?
Photoshop

Where did you learn your techniques?
By myself, reading tutorial

Where do you live?
Quebec, Canada

What is your Favorite Scrapbooking Technique?
template coloring

What are some of your other hobbies/interests/etc?
Reading and TV series !

FREE September 2016 Thank You Gift!
Our fabulous designers have gotten together to create this fabulous mix of items that are CU/PU/S4H/S4O that will help you to create a wonderful layout or fabulous project. All the items in this kit are created fresh for you each month. All you need to do is load up your cart with
$7.50 of goodies and then add this to your cart and it will be yours OR you can buy it for $7.50.
You get it here.

Here is a sample of the goodies. Please click the image above to be taken to our whole list.

Featured Category: CU Designer Stash
Here is a sample, please visit the link for more.

New Products from our team.
New items

Hot Savings! Want more? Check our list on the main page too.

Site Calls
Creative Team Application Here
Design Team Application Here

Do you know someone who has never tried digital scrapbooking?
Do you need a gift for a Birthday or Holiday?
We have the perfect choice for you:
Gift Certificates
!
You can spend $5.00, $10.00, $15.00, or $20.00.
The person of your choice will get a code they can use in our shop.

Forum Challenges!
A fun way to get involved with us and have some fun, we have many to choose from and yes you will get prizes for playing along. (New ones posted each month click on the one of your choice) All rules and how - to's are posted here.

Wilma4ever Gallery Layout of the day

Freebie
This week we have a freebie from our fabulous Creations by Rain. In case you missed it!

Here is a sample of more items in her shop.

Reply to sender

Reply to group

Start a New Topic

Messages in this topic (1)