Fwd: AD: $1.00 Weekend Deals & FREE Bathtime Baby Minikit!

1 view

Wilma

Aug 15, 2015, 6:37:08 AM8/15/15

Wilma4ever Presents Weekend Deals
In this issue:
* Exclusive Products
* Designer Of The Month.
* Free gift with $7.50 purchase.
* Weekend Deals.

* New Build A Kit
* New Items.
* Hot Sales from our team.
* Site Calls.
* Forum cha llenges, come play with us.
BAK iNSD Challegne
* Gallery layout of the day.
* Newsletter fan freebie.

Happy Shopping!
Our August contest has arrived! Come visit our forum to see!
Click the image.

We have new forum challenges with prizes and one grand prize just for playing!
Here's a peek of what you will get if you come play with us and complete at least 10 challenges:

Designer Of The Month: Disyas Digitals Designs
Everything is %60 OFF in her shop all month. Plus if you spend just $6.00 in her shop you can get $3.00 OFF using the code Disyas_3off6_C. She is hosting the Font, Journal, and Template Challenge at our forum and she has a freebie with only a $1.00 purchase.

Here is a sample of her work:

We had a chance to sit down and ask her some questions:
What's your style?
Fantasy, I love all related with fantasy stories. So, i enjoy to make small stories
through a scrapkit. I think that i am creating a pas sage to a beautiful worlds
and at the same time i can give the freedom through the elements of the kit, that you
make your own fantasy world as you wish.
What inspires you?
I receive inspirations through elements like nature, objects, colors, memories, dreams...
a wide variety of things. Inspires me create, dream, imagine, the universe, the feelings,
everything gives me part of my inspiration.
What is your favorite flavor?
Vanilla. :-)
What is the one digital design program you can't live without?
Adobe Photoshop. ;-)
Where did you learn your techniques?
I learned by myself, as a self-taught at first. Then I took several courses in design, online and going to a university. Were fantastic experiences and all my teachers were awesome. I thank them all for their hard work, patience and dedication. And i appreciate to my colleagues their suggestions. I have improved my skills working hard and having the support of all this wonderful people. And i continue learning every day new things, love design.
Where do you live?
I live actually in Mexico, but i have plans to move to Asia, maybe South Korea or Japan. Love their culture.
Do you have a favorite saying or phrase or mantra?
No, i don't have a mantra or phrase. What accompanies me while I work is my favorite music, maybe my music is my mantra, ha haha. :-)
Do you print out your digi layouts?
Yes. I have made layouts that i love to gift. :-)
What is your Favorite Scrapbooking Technique?
I don`t have a favorite technique, i enjoy all.
What are some of your other hobbies/interests/etc?
Photography, learn to use new design software, read, listen music, Design, jogging... a lot of things.

FREE August 2015 Thank You Gift!
Our fabulous designers have gotten together to create this fabul ous mix of items that are CU/PU/S4H/S4O that will help you to create a wonderful layout or fabulous project. All the items in this kit are created fresh for you each month. All you need to do is load up your cart with $7.50 of goodies and then add this to your cart and it will be yours OR you can buy it for $7.50.
You get it here.

Come check out these&n bsp;Weekend Deals all for just $1.00.

Follow The Dream Store Collab Collection

This set of coordinating items has been lovingly created by our talented team!
The soft pastels will work wonderful for capturing magical memories. Do you have
an aspiring ballerina? Maybe a princess, or how about those dreamy tea parties?
Maybe you've got a wonderful photo of mother nature in spring?
This kit is perfect for those very things and more.
Follow The Dream every day.
Wilma4ever Design Team

Each part is $1.00 however, you can get the bundle collection for just $15.00 and the Quick Page and Clusters for only $5.00.

Vintage Christmas Build A Kit

Collect as many parts as you like ($1.00 each) to make a full kit with the same theme.
     < /a>

New Products from our wonderful team.
Here

Exclusive Products! These can only be found at Wilma4ever.
Did you know we have exclusive designers?
Exclusive Product List
Here is a sample of our over 1600 items

Hot sales and savings!
Want more sales? Be sure to check our home page under sales.

Site Calls
Creative Team Application Here
Design Team Application Here

Do you know someone who has never tried digital scrapbooking?
Do you need a gift for a Birthday or Holiday?
We have the perfect choice for you:
Gift Certificates
!
You can spend $5.00, $10.00, $15.00, or $20.00.
The person of your choice will get a code they can use in our shop.

Forum Challenges!
A fun way to get involved with us and have some fun, we have many to choose from and yes you will get prizes for playing along. (New ones posted each month click on the one of your choice) All rules and how - to's are posted here.

Wilma4ever Gallery Layout Of The Day

Freebie
This weeks freebie:
From Apriltehscrapoholic. Look at this adorable card template in honor of dots! Come play at the forum.

Look at these wonderful products from her shop.

Reply to sender

Reply to group

Start a New Topic

Messages in this topic (8)