Fwd: ad: $2.00 Sale A W4E Store - Tootypup Scraps

1 view

Wilma

Aug 19, 2015, 9:21:25 AM8/19/15

Come and check out the PUP's New Release in my Store Now

All the PUP's kits are ARE JUST $2.00 till the end of this month

 All my kits, Tagger, Full Size, CU 4 CU, Commercial Use and Personal Use Kits

Everything is JUST $2.00

Hope you don't mind.......LOL.

Please feel free to take a look around, check out what the PUP's been up too

While you are in Store. See you there....Have Fun

Happy Scrapping to all from the PUP

New June Releases and The PUP's Latest kits

Check out the PUP's Store HERE

Wilma4ever

Witches Coven CU Mix FS

$6.00
Sale: $2.00
Save: 67% off

... More info
Max: 1

Witches Coven CU Mix FS  *NEW*

This Kit has been put together by the PUP akaTootypup Scraps, using the beautiful art work of Angelic's Designs. (Coven) There are 20+...

Freaks In The Shadows CU Mix FS

$6.00
Sale: $2.00
Save: 67% off

... More info
Max: 1

Freaks In The Shadows CU Mix FS *NEW*

Freaks In The Shadows CU Mix FS This Kit has been put together by the PUP aka Tootypup Scraps, using the beautiful art work of Angelic's Designs...

Geisha Garden's TG

$4.00
Sale: $2.00
Save: 50% off

... More info
Max: 1

Geisha Garden's TG *NEW*

Geisha Garden's FS This is a Gorgeous Oriental Kit. There is so many awesome elements for you to work with for any Spring and Romantic...

Geisha Garden's FS

$6.00
Sale: $2.00
Save: 67% off

... More info
Max: 1

Geisha Garden's FS *NEW*

Geisha Garden's FS This is a Gorgeous Oriental Kit. There is so many awesome elements for you to work with for any Spring and Romantic...

Geisha Girl CU Mix FS

$6.00
Sale: $2.00
Save: 67% off

... More info
Max: 1

Geisha Girl CU Mix FS *NEW*

Geisha Girl CU Mix FS This is a Beautiful Oriental Kit, made with the PUP's own art work and the gorgeous art work of Angelica's Designs....

Picture Of Autumn TG

$4.00
Sale: $2.00
Save: 50% off

... More info
Max: 1

Picture Of Autumn TG *NEW*

Picture Of Autumn TG This is a beautiful kit for you to work with. The PUP loves Autumn. It's Mother Natures painting before the winters sleep....

Picture Of Autumn FS

$6.00
Sale: $2.00
Save: 67% off

... More info
Max: 1

Picture Of Autumn FS *NEW*

Picture Of Autumn FS This is a beautiful kit for you to work with. The PUP loves Autumn. It's Mother Natures painting before the winters sleep....

Rusticana Vintage Touch TG

$4.00
Sale: $2.00
Save: 50% off

... More info
Max: 1

Rusticana Vintage Touch TG *NEW*

Rusticana Vintage Touch TG This is such a beautiful Vintage / Steampunk kit. The soft Hues blended with the hard elements of steampunk have come...

Rusticana Vintage Touch FS

$6.00
Sale: $2.00
Save: 67% off

... More info
Max: 1

Rusticana Vintage Touch FS *NEW*

Rusticana Vintage Touch FS This is such a beautiful Vintage / Steampunk kit. The soft Hues blended with the hard elements of steampunk have come...

CU Halloween Queen CU mix FS

$6.00
Sale: $2.00
Save: 67% off

... More info
Max: 1

CU Halloween Queen CU mix FS *NEW*

This Kit has been put together by the PUP aka Tootypup Scraps, using my own art work and the beautiful art work of Angelic's Designs. (Coven...

Posted by: "Susan Russell-Smith" <toot...@ncable.com.au>

Reply to sender

Reply to group

Start a New Topic