Fwd: AD: CU Savings & FREEBIE from Miggins @ www.wilma4ever.com

Wilma

Sep 1, 2015, 2:56:44 AM9/1/15

CU Savings featuring tagger and full sized products at Wilma4ever

View this email in your browser

Wilma4ever Presents CU Savings
In this issue:
* Events for September
* Designer Of The Month.

* Commercial Use Savings.
* Free gift with $7.50 purchase.
* New Items from our team
* Hot Sales from our team

CU Clip Art products featured category
* Site Calls.
* Forum challenges, come play with us and get a prize
* Bingo/Speed Scrap (TBA).
* Gallery layout of the day.
* Newsletter fan freebie.

Events!

We have new forum challenges with prizes and one grand prize just for playing!
Here's a peek of what you will get if you come play with us and complete at least 10 challenges:

Did you know we have exclusive designers that only sell products at Wilma4ever? Each designer is listed with a * by their name so you can keep track.

Designer Of The Month: Happy Scrap Arts
Everything is %50 OFF in her shop all items over $1.00. She is hosting our Mask Challenge in the forum and she has a freebie with only a $1.00 purchase.

Here is a sample of her work:

We had a chance to sit down and chat with her and ask her a few questions.
What's your style?
I am not sure I have a style, I mostly do realistic elements, made with photos, but I also use some templates or make elements in paint shop.
What inspires you?
Mostly color palettes and photos I've taken. I always try to have a theme for my kits, so if I have colors or photos I try to find what theme goes with it and then I make other photos or try to find images to comp lete the kit
What is your favorite flavor?
Chocolate
What is the one digital design program you can't live without?
Paint shop Pro
Where did you learn your techniques?
Mostly by following tutorials
Where do you live?
I live in France since 1988, but I was born in Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Do you print out your digi layouts?
No, but I do make photobooks with my photos, family, vacations, holidays etc. So I do use my kits in these books. And then print them.
What is your Favorite Scrapbooking Technique?
I do not really have a favorite, I love most of them and use a lot of different techniques. I love to play around with shadows, to make elements look realistic, and give depth to a page.
What are some of your other hobbies/interests/etc?
I paint and draw, make cards and I also love to read and watch American TV.

Come check out these Tuesday CU Savings

$1.00 each! Store Collab Build A Kit Collection: Follow The Dream

This set of coordinating items has been lovingly created by our talented team!
The soft pastels will work wonderful for capturing magical memories. Do you have
an aspiring ballerina? Maybe a princess, or how about those dreamy tea parties?
Maybe you've got a wonderful photo of mother nature in spring?
This k it is perfect for those very things and more.
Follow The Dream every day.
Wilma4ever Design Team

Each part is $1.00 however, you can get the bundle collection for just $15.00 and the Quick Page and Clusters for only $5.00.

FREE September 2015 Thank You Gift!
Our fabulous designers have gotten together to create this fabulous mix of items that are CU/PU/S4H/S4O that will help you to create a wonderful layout or fabulous project. All the items in this kit are created fresh for you each month. All you need to do is load up your cart with $7.50 of goodies and then add this to your cart and it will be yours OR you can buy it for $7.50.
You get it here.

New Products from our wonderful team.
New

Hot sales and savings!
Want more sales? Check our sales on the home page.

Welcome our newest designer Aussie Scrap Designs!

Featured Category.
Commercial Use Clip Art: Each week we will feature a sample from one of our select categories. We have a lot of commercial use items for you to choose from.

Site Calls
Creative Team Application Here
Design Team Application Here

Do you know someone who has never tried digital scrapbooking?
Do you need a gift for a Birthday or Holiday?
We have the perfect choice for you:
Gift Certificates!
You can spend $5.00, $10.00, $15.00, or $20.00.
The person of your choice will get a code they can use in our shop.

Forum Challenges!
A fun way to get involved with us and have some fun, we have many to choose from and yes you will get prizes for playing along. (New ones posted each month click on the one of your choice) All rules and how - to's are posted here.

You get this prize for playing long with us and completing at least 10 challenges:

Altered Art Challenge
All about me Challenge
Calender/Desktop
Card Challenge
Create-A-Kit Challenge
Color Challenge
Font Challenge
Journal Challenge
Learning Technique Challenge
Lyrics Challenge
Mask Challenge
Quote Challenge
Random Challenge
Recipe Challenge
Scraplift Challenge
Sample Kit Challenge
Sketch Challenge
Surprise Challenge
Template Challenge
WordArtChallenge
**Tag Challenges**
Color Challenge
Font Challenge
Surprise Challenge
Template Challenge

Wilma4ever Gallery Layout Of The Day

Freebie!
This week's freebie is from the fabulous Miggins. It's a lovely gift for doing the September Desktop Challenge in our forum.

Be sure you check out all of the wonderful items in her shop, here's a sample of her high quality items.

Reply to sender

Reply to group

Start a New Topic

Messages in this topic (1)