Fwd: AD: $1.00 Weekend Deals and a FREE minikit from April only @ wilma4ever.com

1 view

Wilma

Jul 25, 2015, 6:16:45 AM7/25/15

Weekend Deals , $1.00, Freebies, and more.

View this email in your browser

Wilma4ever Presents Weekend Deals
In this issue:
* Exclusive Products
* Designer Of The Month.
* Free gift with $7.50 purchase.
* Weekend Deals.

* New Build A Kit
* New Items.
* Hot Sales from our team.
* Site Calls.
* Forum challenges, come play with us.
BAK iNSD Challegne
* Gallery layout of the day.
* Newsletter fan freebie.

Happy Shopping!
We have our Christmas In July event on now! Click the image below for details.

We have new forum challenges with prizes and one grand prize just for playing!
Here's a peek of what you will get if you come play with us and complete at least 10 challenges:

Designer Of The Month: Designs By Stina
Most everything in her shop is just $1.00 plus she has a remarkable offer just for Wilma4ever! For a limited time you can buy her store for just $15.00 instead of $20.00 you get everything in her shop!! That's right EVERYTHING! Plus you can save $3.00 when you spend $6.00 by using the code: DOMJuly2015. She has a free gift with any purchase and the random challenge in the forum too.

Here is a sample of her work:

FREE July 2015 Thank You Gift!
Our fabulous designers have gotten together to create this fabulous mix of items that are CU/PU/S4H/S4O that will help you to create a wonderful layout or fabulous project. All the items in this kit are created fresh for you each month. All you need to do is load up your cart with $7.50 of goodies and then add this to your cart and it will be yours OR you can buy it for $7.50.
You get it here.

Come check out these Weekend Deals all for just $1.00.

Follow The Dream Store Collab Collection

This set of coordinating items has been lovingly created by our talented team!
The soft pastels will work wonderful for capturing magical memories. Do you have
an aspiring ballerina? Maybe a princess, or how about those dreamy tea parties?
Maybe you've got a wonderful photo of mother nature in spring?
This kit is perfect for those very things and more.
Follow The Dream every day.
Wilma4ever Design Team

Each part is $1.00 however, you can get the bundle collection for just $15.00 and the Quick Page and Clusters for only $5.00.

Vintage Christmas Build A Kit

Collect as many parts as you like ($1.00 each) to make a full kit with the same theme.

< table class="mcnDividerContent" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%" style="border-collapse:collapse;border-top-width:1px;border-top-style:solid;border-top-color:rgb(153, 153, 153);">

New Products from our wonderful team.
Here

Exclusive Products! These can only be found at Wilma4ever.
Did you know we have exclusive designers?
Exclusive Product List
Here is a sample of our over 1600 items

Hot sales and savings!
Want more sales? Be sure to check our home page under sales.

Site Calls
Creative Team Application Here
Design Team Application Here

Do you know someone who has never tried digital scrapbooking?
Do you need a gift for a Birthday or Holiday?
We have the perfect choice for you:
Gift Certificates!
You can spend $5.00, $10.00, $15.00, or $20.00.
The person of your choice will get a code they can use in our shop.

Forum Challenges!
A fun way to get involved with us and have some fun, we have many to choose from and yes you will get prizes for playing along. (New ones posted each month click on the one of your choice) All rules and how - to's are posted here.

Wilma4ever Gallery Layout Of The Day

Freebie
This weeks freebie:
From Ap rilthrScrapaholic. Look at this adorable little kit. A must have for you dog lovers!

Look at these wonderful products from her shop.

Reply to sender

Reply to group

Start a New Topic

Messages in this topic (1)