[Scouts-it] DeBounce Message 5/10

ben...@iscan.ch

Jun 11, 2013, 2:22:56 AM6/11/13
to scou...@scoutnet.org
Hello

The ScoutNet Mailinglists create a lot of bounces because of invalid email
addresses during the montly reminders.

I'm still learning more about the Mailman Mailinglist Software. For automatic
unsubscription of invalid email addresses, those addresses have to bounce for
5 or even more days if it's a 'soft' bounce (quota full or similar).

So I will send such an email for the next couple of days
to the extreme low traffic lists to trigger the automatic unsubscription.

The Listmaster (me) ist getting 500 Bounces every month when password reminders
are being sent. I hope that triggering the automatic unsubscription of invalid
addresses will solve the issue and stop the flood of undeliverably emails to me.

Sorry.

Message 5 / maybe 10 or so.

YIS
-Woody-