Here's hpow to tie together The Boss and The Bills

Scott Pitoniak

Nov 5, 2012, 12:26:50 PM11/5/12
to scottp...@googlegroups.com
Five days after The Boss rocked the old, concrete War Memorial in Rochester his music continues to play over and over again in my head. Especially the poignant songs about the storm-ravaged state that shaped the artist and the man.

I can hear Springsteen belting out Atlantic City and that haunting lyric, “maybe everything that dies some day comes back.” And as I listen, I can see the desperation on the faces of the thousands whose lives have been forever changed by Superstorm Sandy.

     I can hear the sadness...

Read the full column at http://www.ScottPitoniak.com